Sat Nav Postcode B5 6RD
LOCAL TRAVEL ADVICE:
If you are visiting the city, Network West Midlands provides journey planning and information for all public transport in the area. They have travel and ticket advice available at www.networkwestmidlands.com/birminghampride
National Express www.nationalexpress.com
National Express operates coach services to Birmingham from all major towns and cities across the UK. Please use the journey planner for cheap ticket deals and travel times.
National Express West Midlands and other operators provide frequent bus services into Birmingham city centre from across the West Midlands.
To plan your bus journey visit http://journeyplanner.networkwestmidlands.com
Midland Metro operates up to every 6 minutes and provides fast and frequent journeys from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich and the Jewellery Quarter into Birmingham City Centre.
National Rail Enquiries
West Midlands Railway
Please note there are rail improvement works between Birmingham and Coventry on Saturday 26 until Monday 28 May.
From New Street Train Station
- Exit the station onto Stephenson Street (new exit/entrance).
- Walk approx 300 yards to the road junction.
For the Gay Village:
- Take a left at the road junction. Walk down to the traffic lights. Cross straight over onto Hurst Street.
- The Pride site entrance point and wristband exchange is 50 yards after you pass the Birmingham Hippodrome theatre.
For the parade:
- Take a right at the road junction
- Walk up to the top of Hill Street.
- Take a left and Victoria Square is on the right, in front of the Council House.
BY CAR from the M6
- From Junction 6 of the M6 follow the signs for Birmingham Central.
- Follow the A38 (M) for two miles (signs for the city centre).
- At the end of the motorway, take the flyover signed M5 South West.
- Coming off the flyover, pass under the tunnel, following signs for Inner Ring Road South.
- Take the next tunnel (Queensway).
- Follow signs for Bromsgrove A38, which takes you to a third underpass.
- On surfacing, get in the left-hand lane, take the 2nd left (Wrentham Street). Go to the bottom, take a left, then third left. The Arcadian car park is on your left.
BY CAR from the M5
- From Junction 4, follow the signs for Birmingham along the A38 through Northfield and Selly Oak.
- Going over the traffic lights at Bristol Street (McDonalds on your left), move into the left lane (signed BR New Street).
- Passing the 02 Academy on your left, move into the right-hand lane.
- Turn full circle at this roundabout (Holloway Circus).
- Take fourth left (Wrentham Street). Go to the bottom, take a left, then third left. The Arcadian car park is on your left. Directly outside the car park is one of the entrances to the Pride site.
See if you can spot the Birmingham Pride coach around the city! It's kindly sponsored by National Express - our Official Travel Partner.